Everything with this adventure is included, just grab your cold beverage of choice and join us for an awesome 4th of July Island beach party in the sun. Jump aboard the party boats and ride with us to a tropical paradise for an island BBQ prepared for you, drink, swim and relax, your on Island Time!
- Fun stable party boat to ferry you to and from the island
- All-American BBQ lunch (grilled burgers, dogs and buns)
- Sides for lunch (chips, salads, fruit, cookies)
- Charcoal, grill, plates, table, cups
- Cold bottles of water and soda on ice
- Dolphin tours while we move the boat
- Snorkel excursion after lunch
- Marine grade fuel and taxes
- USCG Captain to pilot the boat all day
- Lots of fun on the island!
- Awesome fun-filled photos of the entire event
- TAG's "Quality event promise!"
Our destination, Anclote Key's north beach with sugary white sand beaches, crystal clear emerald water, and dolphin sightings almost every day! Play in the soft sand on your choice of beaches east or west sides, swim and snorkel. We can even visit a light house on Anclote Key if we have time.
Note: Final itinerary may change slightly due to weather or traffic conditions.
At9:00 AM park and check-in with the TAG event leaders to mark you off the member attendee list and check that you signed a waiver online, then grab your cooler or gear and load it on one of the party barge pontoon boat. Grab a cold drink and relax until all TAG members
Once everyone is checked we will go over a quick safety brief and cover the days events then depart the docks for a nice leisure cruise looking for dolphins as we boat toward our tropical island for the day.
Once we arrive, relax on the white sandy beach, swim in the Gulf's warm waters, or play games with other TAG members. Lunch will be prepared and served around 12 noon, with soda and water available throughout the trip. At 2:00PM lets re-board the boats for a tour around the island into the gulf water for optional snorkeling and swimming in clear deeper water.
Last but not least, we enjoy a fun boat ride back in, looking for more sea life and dolphins while on the way, we should arrive at the docks around 4:00PM. Once we tie up to the dock and shut off the engines you are free to depart for your cars, have a safe and Happy 4th of July!
*Grilled food cooked on site to your preference
Gourmet BBQ Burgers
- Local raised 90/10 Grade A USDA beef freshly ground
- Regular or wheat buns
- Bib or Boston green leaf lettuce
- Beefsteak tomato slices
- Purple onion
- Dill pickles
- Stone ground deli mustard
- Hickory smoked BBQ sauce
- Swiss or pepper-jack cheese
Grilled Cheddar or Beer Brauts
- 100% all natural beer or cheddar brauts
- White or wheat buns
- Deli-style macaroni salad
- Deli-made mustard potato salad
- 5 different types of bagged chips
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Homemade 4th of July cookies
- Assorted soda on ice
- Bottle spring water on ice
Do Not Bring
- Sunblock SPF 40+
- Beach clothing
- Swim wear
- Hat to block the sun
- Beach chair
- Cup for your drinks
- Umbrella or canopy for shade
- Alcoholic beverages - Always Drink Responsibly!
- Sports drinks
- Outdoor games (volleyball, corn hole, horseshoes)
- Mask, snorkel, and fins
- Change of clothes for the drive home
- Weapons of any type
- Illegal drugs
- Expensive jewelry or watches
- Fireworks or explosives
- Expensive or delicate clothing
4927 US Hwy 19
New Port Richey, FL 34652
What if I am a vegetarian?
Please contact TAG and the Chef will be happy to prepare you a veggie burger, or small salad instead.
How long is the ride to the island?
About 50-60 mins depending on how many dolphin we see and the weather conditions.
Can I bring food?
Sure, if you have snacks or food you like to eat feel free to bring them along.
Can I bring pets?
Sorry, no pets allowed on this adventure.
Will there be shade?
On the boat yes, on the island no, we will be anchored on a shadeless island, please bring an umbrella or overhead cover for shade, or you can get shade under the canopy of the boat.
$89.50 per TAG member and each guest
You save 47% off a retail party package with TAG! Most 4th of July party boat, snorkel, and BBQ cookout trips are well over $150.00 per person!
This price included all day boat rental, snorkeling, boat transportation with a captain, BBQ lunch supplies, unlimited ice cold soda and water, marine grade fuel, taxes.
Cost does NOT include alcoholic beverages, please bring your own alcohol, and we remind you to please drink responsibly, and no drinking and driving!
No refunds for no shows!
After 20 mins of being late, you are considered a no-show.
No refunds within 48 hours of the event.
Refunds will be provided if the event is canceled due to bad weather.
Please click the red SUPPORT button to the left for the quickest support for any question or issue you may have.
During the event look for TAG Staff in the green hats and white and green shirts. If there is anything we can do to make the event more enjoyable please let us know.
Call: 1-855-8000-TAG (824)
Thank You for Visiting!